Friday, September 7, 2012

Witch Parking Sign


It that time of year again - time for the second annual Cricut Circle’s Canadian Online Swarm.  The first challenge is to create Halloween Decor Item with the following criteria:

the project must include the following:

1) at least one Cricut Cut, and
2) the colour purple

and at least one of the following:

a) Glitter
b) Ribbon
c) Use of a Cuttlebug folder.

I decided to make a sign:



Supplies Used:
Cricut Expression & Cricut CraftRoom Application
Cricut San Serif Cartridge (font)
Cricut Pooh & Friends Cartridge (witch’s hat)
Cricut Animal Kingdom Cartridge (frog cut masquerading as a toad)
Cricut Destinations Cartridge (arrow)
Vinyl from my stash
Celebrate It Halloween Metal Sign with glitter around the edge
Sakura Gelly Roll pen (highlighting on hat and toad)
Silver grey marker (warts on toad)

My daughter just loved the sign and hopefully you will too.

12 comments:

Nadia (WithGlitteringEyes.blogspot.com) said...

This is so clever and funny! I love that it is a shaped sign too!

The online swarm is such a cool thing. Thank you for reminding me to hop over to the MB to check out the projects!

Sara Andrews said...

This just makes me giggle. Love, love, love it!!

Diane said...

Your daughter is very smart! I totally love your sign!

Di&Co

PolkaDotPrincess said...

Awesome! I may need to make one for my house!

Nadia's Beautiful Mess said...

Oh this sign is brilliant! I love how fun it is!

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

Oh my gosh...I LOVE it! Halloween is so much fun and your sign just makes me smile. Love the shape, the glitter and of course, that fun little toad!

KOLA Designs said...

This is just SO clever!! lol

I'd like to share the Liebster award with you and your blog! Details on how to accept it are in this post on my blog: http://koladesigns.wordpress.com/2012/09/10/liebster-award/

cdm317 said...

Oh I LOVE this!!!

Lilygirl said...

Heheheh....fun sign!! I may copy that!!

Michelle N. said...

Cute & Clever! I may have to copy this! Thanks for joining us at FCCB!

Docerela said...

Nice sign!! Grat job!

Thank you for joining us this week at FCCB.

Catarina

Bad Kitty said...

ovo je super. jako lijepo.